|…eating Eggy Bread as comfort food as I feel rubbish \o/|
Another week, and still no sign of a release date. At least I have the Fire Festival to distract me from the complete lack of actual content. As a result, I suspect the following will be the way things go until the weekend (FAIRE SATURDAY, won’t be here but will start on Sunday)
- Ahune runs for possible pettage, blossom pileage and the chance to mine/herb in an instance. Almost got a stack of Adamantite and Ancient Lichen :p
- Once enough blossoms are acquired, will go honour/desecrate some fires to stack up 350 for pets.
- Once we reset tomorrow morning, Horde Hunter goes all out to get to 378 ilevel with the Mogged #4 Hunter. Priest needs a trinket upgrade. This likely means some LFR. I AM A FOOL.
- NEED TO PUT DRUID INTO STORAGE REALLY STOP STALLING.
- Banks need a proper sort. Dump all the stuff I won’t need for levelling. Start stockpiling the stuff I do. CLOTH I AM LOOKING AT YOU.
- Rearrange action bars on rogues so they are the same. Am getting confused.
- Level cookery on the remaining 4 alts, who all need 15 points or less. Yes I know its probably a waste of time. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.