|The ONLY Hunter in SW wearing this outfit says hi… :D|
So, it’s been a long day. A VERY long day, with kids at home and stuff run. As a result, I’m capable of bullet form and not much else. Gimme time to digest it all and I’ll have some proper observations, but for now…
- New 5 Mans are either hard or easy, depending who you talk to. They’re either a waste of effort or massively awesome. I’ve not met anyone yet who’s just gone ‘meh’ so that’s something.
- LFR has potential. Yes, I was amazed, three bosses in 90 minutes. One wipe. Same warrior won two pairs of tier legs on first boss and promptly left. That could probably use some work. Needless to say, if it’s that easy in 25 man, how long before Deathwing’s dead? ^^ More importantly, how will this go down with the raiding community?
- Baradin Hold’s a waste of time until next week. Just saying: no Valor points from anyone EXCEPT the new boss, and she’s on a break…
- You’re more likely to guess next week’s Lottery numbers than work out what criteria they used to allow stuff into Void Storage. Seriously Blizzard, WHY. Why Winter Hats but not clothes? Why Summer Fire Festival hat but none of the rest of the gear? Why half my tabards and not the other half. The Scepter of the Shifting Sands though, I’ll give you that. I don’t want that in storage, that stays on the mantle.
- Mogging is not nearly as prevalent as I thought it would be. I got complimented on my outfit today \o/ I also made 1000g from crafting Vanilla Shite :D
- Orbs are gonna be 50g by the weekend. Whoever put theirs up at 500g each this morning… good luck with that!
- The number of people with That Flying Mount today is saying to me that Warcraft’s not as dead in the water as some people might claim it is… ^^
- THE FAIRE ARRIVES ON SATURDAY. Go read the patch notes and stop asking dumb-ass questions!
If you want me, I’ll be running Heroics… :D