|Bloody Nora, that’s a big Obsidium Vein…|
- Recovering from NaNoWriMo, even though I have not actually finished my Novel, per se. To ‘win’ you need to hit 50,000 words, which I did this morning… but I’ve nowhere near done. I’m not even into Act Three. I will therefore be continuing to write, but now without any of the clock-watching or frustration that I was last month.
- Working out what I am actually going to do when 4.3 hits, because frankly I’ve not actually given it much thought. I don’t doubt there’ll be some faffing in 5 Mans, and in the 10 Man, but apart from that I’m not really as organised as I’d like to be. I suspect the writing has something to do with this and I will spend some time this afternoon considering my options.
- Making more money pre-patch to spend on Void Storage. A girl’s gotta have bags ^^
- Considering getting my Palalalalaladin to 85, AGAIN :D I should rename her Procrastinate, though I am betting that’s too long :p
- Working out who needs to complete Cataclysm Questing so I can clean up on the cash front there as well.
- Doing Darkmoon Faire preparation. Post incoming!